Colorado – Vivid & Visible: LinkedIn Influence and Social Media Mastery Workshop
Join Digital Marketing Pro and LinkedIn Expert, Kate Paine, and Social Media Pro and Canva Expert, Veronica Bahn, for an enlightening day of digital mastery. Delve deep into the realms of social media, Canva, and the innovative world of AI. Discover how to transition from being just another brand to a vivid and visible force in the digital marketplace.
Date: February 2nd, 2024
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
See a more detailed description below.
Elevate your digital presence with authenticity and flair in this immersive one-day workshop tailored for the modern entrepreneur. Dive deep into the heart of your brand by harnessing the power of your personal narrative, and let it shine brightly in the vast social media galaxy.
What You'll Walk Away With:
- Personal Story Arc: Identify and refine the central narrative that makes your brand unique and relatable and how you can spotlight it on LinkedIn (and elsewhere!).
- Canva Mastery: Unveil the secrets of creating captivating graphics and learn the ins and outs of its efficient social media scheduling feature.
- AI and ChatGPT 101: Get introduced to AI and the innovative world of ChatGPT and discover how simple prompts can unlock engaging content. Remember…this is a tool for ideas and inspiration!
- Social Media Alchemy: Transform your story into compelling content tailored for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and more.
- LinkedIn Legends: Dive into the world of LinkedIn Lives and newsletters, becoming a trusted voice and visible figure in your industry.
By the workshop's close, attendees will walk away with:
- A crystallized outline and paragraph of their personal story ready to captivate their audience.
- Ready-to-launch social media posts that resonate.
- Practical knowledge of leveraging AI and ChatGPT for content creation.
- Proficiency in Canva to ensure their brand always looks its best.
- Pro tips to incorporate how to be social to grow social – authentically - on your digital platforms.
Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org email address to your safe senders list to insure you receive the followup emails related to the workshop.
For Gmail users, make sure you look in your Promotions tab if the emails do not appear in your Primary tab.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.